1. The House takes 10% on all
items that sell on the board.
2. Bid Board cards are sold
for 5 cents each.
3. The minimum value on lots is $5.00. No
minimum starting price.
4. On open reserves, the owner may bid only
one time at no cost.
5. A card may not hang 2 weeks in a row or
more than 5 times.
6. The following are guidelines for
After the first 2 hangs, the reserve
must be reduced (a minimum of 10%)
After another 2 hangs, the reserve must
be lowered again before the card returns
for the final hang.
Open reserve items may only hang 2 times
at the discretion of the house.
7. No U.S. Copies that do not conform to the
Hobby Protection Act will be allowed to